First Open Call for regions and communities
The CLIMAAX consortium launched the 1st Open Call for regions and communities to select regions and communities that will implement the CLIMAAX methodological framework and the supporting CRA toolbox to carry out their regional and local multi-risk assessments.
We are looking for individual applications from public bodies and non-profit legal entities to design and implement a comprehensive climate multi-risk assessment. Selected applicants will receive:
- Up to 300,000 EUR lump sum funding per project;
- Access and bespoke support to the CRA toolbox;
- Methodological guidance and support through the CLIMAAX helpdesk;
- Technical advice and counselling to implement the locally tailored methodologies using local data and approaches;
- Access to the outreach and engagement events organised by CLIMAAX.
This Open Call runs from 8 December 2023 at 9:00 to 22 March 2024 at 17:00 (Brussels Time). The application form and all important information can be found here.